Students of Agronomy Soils and Environmental Sciences
Welcome to the Students of Agronomy, Soils, and Environmental Sciences, an undergraduate student program of the Soil Science Society of America (SSSA) with the American Society of Agronomy (ASA) and Crop Science Society of America (CSSA). SASES is an affiliation of agronomy, crops, soils, plant science, or environmental science clubs and undergraduate student members with an interest in one of those topics from colleges and universities throughout North America.There are no fees for clubs to affiliate with SASES, the only requirement is that chapter members become individual student members of ASA, CSSA, or SSSA.
Online: Undergraduate Membership Form
Undergraduate student membership dues are $20 for one year. The undergraduate rate is available for up to five years and ends at the end of the fifth membership year or the year in which your bachelor's degree is received.
Learn More About Membership
Undergraduate members join over 10,000 professionals in the agronomic, crop, soil, and environmental science fields. Members are from all around the globe and in all types of employment and interests. Undergraduate student members receive the following benefits:
- Online access to CSA News, the Societies' monthly magazine
- Online access to Crops & Soils magazine, published six times a year
- Listing in the Member Directory which is searched by potential employers
- Free resume posting and job search on the Career Placement web site
- Notification of scholarship, award and contest opportunities
- Membership in Divisions of Interest
- Special student rates on the Digital Library, journals, books, and Annual Meeting registration
Officers and Advisors
Divisions, Sections, and Communities
SSSA's International Year of Soils activities and videos