Helpful Hints for the online Awards Program
- To re-submit a nomination, go to the Award and scroll to the bottom, select the previous nomination in the drop-down menu, and click "Begin Resubmission".
- It is best to enter a Society primary email address. Use our Member Directory or Certification Directory to look up their Society email
- Add your secondary email at My Account to have the awards system also recognize another email for you
- Upon entering the Nominee email, an email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominees can view the nomination, but only the primary nominator can edit and submit the nomination.
- Upon entering a Reference, an email is sent from email@example.com containing instructions to submit the letter. When references submit a letter, an email is sent to the nominator.
- Use the Member Directory or Certification Directory to assist you in completing a nomination, including a nominee's leadership and committee service.
- To bring in formatted text from Word, first copy the text in Word, then in our Awards Program, click the icon “paste from Word” in the formatting toolbar.
- Character limits include all text, punctuation, and spaces.
- You can edit a nomination up until the final submission deadline.
- Nominations are not considered complete, and will not successfully submit, until all reference letters are submitted. Nominators: Monitor reference letters and submit the completed nomination by the final submission deadline.
- Have a question?
Awards: Call 608-273-8080
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships: Call Emily at 608-268-4949
or email email@example.com