Corporate membership is an effective component in your outreach to soil and environmental science professionals and students. Our corporate membership levels have been designed to provide your company with opportunities to interact with the Society in ways that best fit your needs. All levels provide access to journal, meetings, membership, and recognition benefits, as well as special rates for Digital Library subscriptions. And a corporate membership supports the SSSA mission and the development of students in our professions.
Corporate membership is a cooperative program among the Soil Science Society of America, American Society of Agronomy, and Crop Science Society of America. Your company may select membership in one, two, or all three Societies for the same membership dues price.
Corporate membership is open to corporations and organizations. Libraries must purchase library subscriptions to the Digital Library.
Benefits of Corporate Membership
- The designated Corporate Member Representative receives all rights, responsibilities, and benefits of membership.
- All membership communications, including our bi-weekly eNewsletters, News Flash and Science Policy Report
- Privilege of voting, holding office, and serving on committees on the company's behalf.
- Digital Library
Individual subscription for Corporate Member Representative
Corporate subscription available at significant discount
- Monthly subscriptions:
CSA News - member newsmagazine
Crops & Soils magazine - for the practicing professional
- International Annual Meeting Registration (Platinum and Gold levels)
- Bonus Exhibitor Priority Points
- Complimentary Meeting Space (Platinum level)
- Annual Meeting program book, app, and "thank you" signage
- Access to Corporate Member lounge at the Annual Meetings
- Corporate Member recognition sign for your Annual Meetings booth
- 10% discount on mailing list rentals
- Member rates on Society products and meeting registration
- Society Store Gift Certificate and discount
- Complimentary Job Postings (# based on membership level)
- Complimentary Internship Postings (unlimited for all membership levels)
- Access to Membership and Certification Directories
- Annual listing in CSA News and Crops & Soils magazine
- Annual listing via banner ad on Flagship Journal web pages with logo and link to your website
- Complimentary Advertorial in CSA News or Crops & Soils (Platinum only)
- Company description and logo posted in our online Corporate Member Directory
- Use of our Corporate Member logo
Most importantly, your organization will be recognized by our members as a company that supports our sciences and professions. Our members are decision makers. Nearly 75% join and renew because they want to stay informed on developments in the field. They run the gamut of soil, crop, agronomic, and environmental science professionals, representing different specialties, areas of interest, educational levels, work settings, geographic locations, and ages in academia, industry, and government.
Have a Question?
Contact Nicole Sandler via email or phone at 608-268-3972 with questions, suggestions, or feedback. We look forward to hearing from you.
Corporate Member Directory
View our current Corporate Members
A complete list of benefits, membership tiers, and dues are available in our Corporate Member Information Sheet
Become our newest Corporate Member: Complete and return the Corporate Membership Application today