SSSA Trial Membership
Would you like to gain a broader understanding of the Soil Science Society of America and how a membership will benefit your career, your research, and how it is valuable from an inter-disciplinary perspective? SSSA is pleased to now offer a trial membership – one that provides an in-depth look our membership and associated benefits, without the up-front committment of member dues. The Trial Membership, while not a full membership, gives you the opportunity to take a tour, become familiar with SSSA, our members, and our benefits. If you like what you see and believe, as we do, that this is a valuable addition to your networking and research repertoire, join and become a member. The Trial Membership offers you the following:
- Electronic communications include the bi-weekly Newsflash with information on society activities and the Science Policy Report with an update on capital hill activities, funding opportunities, agency news, and more;
- Electronic access to our member magazine, CSA News, and
- Join and become involved in any of our 14 Divisions of Interest,
- Sign-up for a 30-day Digital Library trial subscription, and
- Receive specialized announcement of SSSA programs and services that may be of interest.
Of course, we'll also provide membership information along the way so that when you are ready to join, you'll have the information at your fingers to do so.
*Note that the trial membership does not provide voting rights, nor eligibility to hold office or serve on committees, or nominate/be nominated for most awards and scholarships. In addition, trial memberships do not provide member discounts subscriptions, publications, or meetings
*You may try this trial membership one time, for 6 months (a great opportunity), and current/former members are not eligible.