The Soil Science Society of America (SSSA) is interested in holding single-topic conferences that advance the soil science discipline. These focused conferences also provide opportunities to further enhance the SSSA brand and identity.
Have an idea for a specialized conference?
Submit your proposal for a specialized conference at least eight months prior to when you plan to hold the conference.
View subject ideas on the SSSA Single Topic Conference Form (pdf).
- Crop Residues for Advanced Biofuels Workshop, August 15-17, 2017 in Sacramento, CA
- Global Soil Security Symposium, May 19-21, 2015 at Texas A&M in College Station, TX
- Complex Soil Systems, Sept. 3-5, 2014 hosted by Berkeley Lab, supported by SSSA/Bouyoucos funds & DOE Subsurface Biogeochemical Research
- Ecosystem Services, March 6-9, 2014 in Sacramento, CA
- Onsite Wastewater, April 7-8, 2014 in Albuquerque, NM
- Nitrogen Use Efficiency, August 2013, Kansas City, MO